- Before You Reach for the PowerPoint Icon, Pull Out a Pad of Paper.
- Tell a Story, Don’t Just Rely On Facts and Statistics.
- Fewer Words Mean More Listening
- Fewer Charts Mean More Time for Discussion
- You Know Your Stuff: Have a Conversation
My latest article is out and focuses on improving effectiveness for presentations to customers and stakeholders. I was inspired to write on this topic by the recent passing of Amar Bose and a couple lessons I learned during a talk he gave at MIT in the late 1980's.
Check here to hear what Steve is fired up about.